A web server for Quality Assessment and Recombination of protein models.
With QA-RecombineIt you can:
Starting from protein sequence and computational models of the protein:
- Predict global and local accuracy of these models:
- The following single-model model quality assessment programs (MQAPs) will be used to do so: MQAPsingle, MetaMQAP, ProQ2, DFIRE and GOAP.
- In addition MQAPmulti, a clustering MQAP will be used to score the input models.
- Visualize the predicted local accuracy as heat maps and scatter plots.
- Then, create more accurate models:
- Apply our algorithm (RecombineIt) to splice fragments with high predicted accuracy to build new hybrid models with accuracy improved compared to the starting models.
- Predict global and local accuracy of these newly generated models.
- Perform detailed analyses of these models.
To execute QA-RecombineIt you need both the sequence of the target protein, and a set of models of the protein. Although a model does need to have all residues modeled, the number of a residue has to be in agreement with the target sequence.